.

Monday, January 23, 2017

The Benefits of Reading a Book

everyone should have a library of books. Books ar wizardly things. They open the door to kindle adventures, sweet ideas, fun, laughter, tears and joy. I remember as a child, turning the pages of large, full coloring books on fairy tales. I was too young to designate but I manage the pictures. I always snarl a tingling excitement, eyesight new pictures as I carefully turned the pages. Every shadow, my scram or sire would file to me and the stories would come animated in my mind. I love bedtime for this reason. I would snuggle with my mother or father and harken to the stories of princesses, bears, frogs or wicked witches. The love for books that began then has continued to grow. In school, my friends and I would borrow storybooks from the library, learn them feverishly all night and then return them the neighboring day for fresh books. Soon, Enid Blytons The Famous Five, The Secret sevensome and The Naughtiest Girl Series, gave way to Robinson Crusoe, The deliberate of Monte Cristo and other classics. We devoured the books and much discussed the characters.\nAs we grew older, my friends and I began to glance all over Mills and Boon books secretly. They had to be read secretly for the teachers in our school forbade us from variant love stories. How we loved the beautiful heroines and handsome heroes. We dreamed of concussion such heroes in hearty life but we never did!\nBooks open up our minds to the worlds beyond our ordinary lives. Our world is broadened and our senses embark on sharpened. We learn to use new words for our vocabulary leaps and grows. Books activate our imagination and creativity. We learn to visualize at our lives in a new way. At the equivalent time, books help us to generalise the world we live in. As teenagers, we sometimes feel suddenly confused, strange and irritable. We feel no one understands us and that our feelings are unique to us. However when we read books for teenagers, we realize teens all over the w orld grapple with the analogous problems. It makes us feel be...

No comments:

Post a Comment